- Wash your vehicle before picking out that perfect Christmas Tree. Anything can scratch your paint especially if it’s dirty. Even your finger.
- Use a soft clean sheet or a piece of plastic and place it on top of the area you are placing the Tree for the ride home. Never place a Tree on your paint directly.
- Avoid dragging, pulling, or pushing the Christmas Tree once on top of the vehicle or in the designated transport spot. Ideally have a friend or family member help you carefully place the Tree down in the spot desired trying to not shift more than necessary.
- Properly secure the Christmas Tree down and make sure the straps, strings, or cords will not scratch the paint finish.
- Wash your vehicle afterwards and inspect your paint finish to see if any damage occured. Ideally your vehicle is waxed or coated to protect against unnecessary wear and tear from transport.
- If hauling the Tree inside your vehicle, properly clean out and remove any pine needles you might have left over. Blankets, sheets, or towels should be used to cover and protect your Interior and protect from potential sap issues, scratching, some cases even tearing. Not a great idea! If you find sap inside the Interior or the Exterior please contact us.
Contact us with any additional questions or concerns. Have a safe and happy Holiday Season! Cheers!